What Would Happen If …

…I tithed not only my money, but my time and talents?

I have at my disposition, 168 hours a week. If I were to tithe my time and talents to the Lord, that would mean an investment of 16 hours and 48 minutes per week that would be exclusively dedicated to Him.

Now math has never been my strong point, but I think that works out to a little over two hours a day that we could give to Him.

Malachi 3:10 tells us: "'Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,' says the Lord Almighty, 'and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.'"

What would happen to our spiritual lives, in our churches, to our mission as witnesses to a lost world, if we tested God in this?

God doesn't fail in fulfilling His promises. The possibilities boggle the mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Staying Put and Moving On

The Case of the Pilfering Peacock

Worry Walks Alone