Time Management—God Style

Okay, Lord, I could use an extra day so could you do another "Joshua" and make the sun stand still?



What's that you say? There is time enough to do everything You intended me to do in the amount of time You've already allotted? Are You sure?



No, I don't mean to doubt You, Lord, it's just that, well, there's just so much to do.



You mean to tell me that I might be doing stuff that isn't on Your agenda?



Oh, yes, I did see that quote on FACEBOOK. You mean it's true?



So the deal is if I concentrate on Your plans rather than mine, there will be enough time and the success rate is 100% AND, the sun WILL stand still if necessary?



Yes, I noticed that: "Do not fear them, for I have given them into your hands. Not a man of them shall stand before you" (Joshua 10:8, NSV). I noticed that Joshua marched all night to get to where he needed to be.



It was the night of a harvest moon so they could find their way? And You gave them enough strength in spite of the all night march to get the job done. Nice.



Got it, Lord. Accomplish Your agenda in my life today. There will be enough time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Staying Put and Moving On

The Case of the Pilfering Peacock

Worry Walks Alone