Time Management—God Style

Okay, Lord, I could use an extra day so could you do another "Joshua" and make the sun stand still?

…

What's that you say? There is time enough to do everything You intended me to do in the amount of time You've already allotted? Are You sure?

…

No, I don't mean to doubt You, Lord, it's just that, well, there's just so much to do.

…

You mean to tell me that I might be doing stuff that isn't on Your agenda?

…

Oh, yes, I did see that quote on FACEBOOK. You mean it's true?

…

So the deal is if I concentrate on Your plans rather than mine, there will be enough time and the success rate is 100% AND, the sun WILL stand still if necessary?

…

Yes, I noticed that: "Do not fear them, for I have given them into your hands. Not a man of them shall stand before you" (Joshua 10:8, NSV). I noticed that Joshua marched all night to get to where he needed to be.

…

It was the night of a harvest moon so they could find their way? And You gave them enough strength in spite of the all night march to get the job done. Nice.

…

Got it, Lord. Accomplish Your agenda in my life today. There will be enough time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

14. Pilgrimage to Paradise: Losing the Message in the Muddle

13. Pilgrimage to Paradise: Jesus in the Workplace

The Sweet Smell of Spring—Word-Filled Wednesday