Doing a "Job"

Job 38-42

GOD SPEAKS!

I’m putting myself in Job’s shoes.

Lynda, where were you when I …?

These chapters are particularly appropriate today as God speaks to Job using his mighty works among the animals to teach Job who's in charge. I hadn’t intended to take Abby and Lou Lou Belle back to Canada with me, but at the very last minute it seems I have no choice. I am thrilled to be able to keep them but terrified by the journey and the trauma that this move will mean to them. And God speaks today to tell me that he who displays his majesty through the animals will not abandon Lou and Abby on their journey either.



Therefore, Lynda is going to do a “Job” and follow his lead: “My ears have heard of you but now my eyes have seen you. Therefore I despise myself and repent in dust and ashes” —Job 42:5, 6.

Comments

  1. God hears our prayers for Lou and Abby. Praying all goes well and they enjoy their trip.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Staying Put and Moving On

The Case of the Pilfering Peacock

Worry Walks Alone