An Uncomplicated Family

I've been reading this morning from 1 Samuel 17-20. In summary, the passage concerns the complicated family relationships between David, Saul, Jonathan, and Michal. It's not often that your father-in-law tries to kill you, not once but several times, as was David's experience. But the truth is that sometimes family life can be challenging.

My family relationships are not nearly as tricky as David's were. So for my post today, I am including a picture of some of those uncomplicated people who share a blood relationship with me. We may not see eye to eye on lots of things, but they haven't tried to kill me yet. In fact, we get along just fine, for which I thank the Lord.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Staying Put and Moving On

The Case of the Pilfering Peacock

Worry Walks Alone